My Decent Human Being resume:
- I move earth worms from concrete to grass.
- Stray grocery carts in the parking lot get placed in their proper spots when I’m around…I also feel obligated to bring the CVS cart back inside – There’s no where to put it! I want to write them a letter about it, but I don’t – So that makes me feel decent too.
- I give the buttered parts of the toast to my dog – Even the LAST bite.
- I concern myself with the feelings of others…to a fault – I actually practice trying to NOT worry about what other people think…it’s downright tough.
- My goal in life is to be the best version of me…whoever that may be. I enjoy exploring my options:)
- It bothers me that paved roads have separated trees and created roadkill.
- Some mornings…the beauty of the sunrise actually brings me to tears.
- I openly admit to having double standards.
- I don’t enjoy compliments.
- I pray for squirrels.
- A butterfly’s near miss at death by windshield fills my soul with relief.
- I apologize to my children.
- I pray for celebrities. For real – I prayed for Brit through the rough patch.
Seriously, I feel like I should be lying on a couch, discussing these things with a paid professional. You readers will have to suffice.
- I lie awake at night worrying that I’m scarring my children…praying to be a better mother.
- I give my stuff away – Like, for real…a cashier complimented my shoes the other day and I asked her if she wanted them. I’m pretty sure she took offense, but I can’t control that.
- I find it amusing when people are rude to me for no reason. It literally makes my day sometimes.
- I love proving myself wrong and doing something just plain stupid…“You thought you were so smart, eh???” lol
- If I have to go back home for something…or get turned around in traffic – I always assume that my life has just been saved. No such thing as a coincidence in traffic, y’all.
- I really like imperfections.
- Sometimes metaphors feel like reality to me.
- I can’t stand politics.
:))))))) Hopefully I get the position as a decent human being! lol